Industrial added value increased by 3.7% in July


The industrial added value of domestic industrial enterprises with certain business scales rose by 3.7% y-o-y in July, and up by 0.01% compared with last month. During January to July, it increased by 3.8% y-o-y.

In July, the industrial added value of mining industry up by 1.3% y-o-y and manufacturing industry rose by 3.9%. During January to July, the crude oil processing volume increased by 10.9% y-o-y to 426.71Mt and the power generation up by 3.8% to 501.30bn kWh. The output of raw coal was 2671.82Mt, up by 3.6% y-o-y. As for cement, the output was 1126.77Mt, up by 0.6% y-o-y. The output of coke was 284.34Mt, up by 1.9% y-o-y. The total output of crude steel was 626.51Mt during January to July, up by 2.5% y-o-y. The export value of industrial enterprises totaled RMB1.2023 trillion in July, down by 6.4%y-o-y.